Friday, February 15, 2008

Overnight at Melissa & Erica's House

P1020445Melissa & Erica's House

I had my SBAP class all day Friday and Saturday. Because the course is taught through Mount Hood Community College, it usually meets on the far east side of town. I decided that I would spend Friday night with Melissa and Erica at their new place on the river so that I wouldn't spend so much time driving back and forth to class.

Anyway, I was hoping for a beautiful sunset and maybe a nice moonrise like the one from my Great Views, No Photos post. It didn't happen.

Oh well, it was nice to see the girls, even if I was too tired to be good company.

BTW: If you're feeling sorry for Sami being home alone, you don't have to worry. He went to a concert.

P1020436Houseboats on the Columbia River

another view

the un-sunset

And a cool reflection on the hood of Melissa's truck.

I didn't take any pictures on Saturday morning. It was so foggy I missed several turns and added 4 miles onto my drive to class.


No comments: