Sara blowing out the candles.
... from another angle.
I didn't take any pictures at my party, luckily Erica picked up my camera and took this picture of me blowing out the candles.
Unfortunately there are no pictures of Erica or many of the other guests at my party. Somehow the cameras were only focused on the cake and the babies.
Unfortunately there are no pictures of Erica or many of the other guests at my party. Somehow the cameras were only focused on the cake and the babies.
Liesl and her husband Derrick live in our neighborhood. Their daughter Moira was also born on the 31st of Dec, in the same hospital. Moira weighed even more than Markus!
Moira in the bouncy chair
Moira in the bouncy chair
Believe it or not, Sopan & Keren had a new baby girl the very morning after this photo was taken.
... and after he got cranky
... from another angle
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Sara! You look amazing, and your son is so beautiful! I can't believe how expressive Markus is! So handsome. I can't believe how quickly these little guys grow up! I'm already dreading a first haircut!
Post a Comment